Sunday, July 13, 2014

Prague visit in June - Pictures and a thank you

Another month gone by, time really does fly :)

First of all, I would like to say a huge big thank you to the lovely miss Eglal of CZ (who you might know from Jillina's BDE shows) for hosting me in Prague this June.

My Czech dance sister :) <3
It was the first time I got to visit this beautiful city for dance, and it was a true pleasure for me to get to spend time with Eglal and her Czech dance colleagues/co-teachers and dance with her students, who absolutely rocked the show. Děkuji pěkně!

The show performers - So jazz!
Pictures of the workshops 'fun for feet' and 'soft and smooth':

Express yourself!
Action picture :)
Post-WS smiles <3
The full show picture album can be found on FB here. Below are some more impressions of my visit :)
Not snow, but glitter this time!

Top view of Czech Republic :)
Caffeinated pick-up time!



Unbelievable city view from my appartment balcony <3
Tesla was here

'Dark gold' - Czech coffee :)

Nashledanou, dear Prague! <3

xx K.
www.khalidadance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment