- Part 1: Badia Masabni
- Part 2: Tahiya Karioka
- Part 3: Samia Gamal
- Part 4: Naima Akef
- Part 5: Katie Fotsaty
- Part 6: Nadia Gamal
- Part 7: Zeinat Olwi
- Part 8: Mahmoud Reda & Farida Fahmy
Part 14: Tito Seif (EG)
TITO SEIF is an internationally acclaimed male oriental dancer, instructor, choreographer and one of the world's top oriental artists. Born in Egypt in 1971, he started to dance at the age of 14 learning folklore and then oriental.
Within a very short period of time he became one of the biggest names in the Oriental Dance and a prominent, innovative and mesmerizing dancer worldwide. Tito has been dancing for 28 years and he has been teaching for 18 years.
A prominent, technically proficient, innovative and mesmerizing belly dancer, he is recognized as a leader in the belly dance world. Tito's talents as an entertainer and a gifted prolific instructor are sought after all over the world.
- Stavros tells of Tito Seif (from Gildedserpent.com)
See also: Raqs Sharki 1-2-3: Time Traveling with the Stars of Egyptian Dance
This workshop series by Khalida takes you on a journey in time with the great dancers of then and now.
- Raqs sharki 1 – ‘Favorites of the fifties’ – Contains combinations and techniques inspired by the legendary dancers of Egypt like Samia Gamal, Naima Akef, Nadia Gamal and Taheya Carioca.
- Raqs sharki 2 – ‘Stars of the seventies’ – Inspired by famous Egyptian dancers from the 60-80s like Suheir Zaki, Nagua Fouad and Fifi Abdo.
- Raqs sharki 3 – ‘Modern legends’ – Contains informationa about, and techniques and combinations inspired by the famous dancers of this age