Friday, July 15, 2016

Podcast interview for The DancePreneuring Studio

I'm Sharing my very first podcast interview, recorded this June by the fantastic Annett Bone as part of her The DancePreneuring Studio podcast series project.

In this interview I share my experiences on studying deeply with Bozenka in Crete in May 2016, as well as tips and ideas on creating and setting up online classes for dancers, plus the most important things I have learned from going back to the basics in dance, life and movement during the past year.

Enjoy!


Podcast mode!


The Beauty in the Basics - Interview with Khalida Bech



A visual representation of my week of deep dance studies with Bozenka in Crete this May 22-29th at her beautiful studio by the sea:

Greece seen from above: Sea, Mountains, Clouds

The view from my appartment balcony
Spacey the friendly Goat
She greeted me each morning on my way to the studio

The Taverna - for breakfast and morning ponderings

View on the studio (white building by the sea) from taverna

Red hibiscus - My favorite!
Bozenka's beautiful dance studio <3
Morning by the beach - the rest of me was in the shade :)

Spacey's goat friends!
Posing at the beach bar
With my performance flyer for Saturday night!

The 'bat hammock' at the Studio
To Bozenka from Samantha Emanuel

Final night at Mes Tin Ammos
Performance night and sweet goodbyes

www.khalidadance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment